We are looking for talented UI/UX Designer. She/he will be working with awesome team members toward a designated goal under the supervision of the Design team.
– Responsible for graphic design required by the project (App, Landing page,..);
– Design banners/images following with the available contents;
– Develop ideas and implement concepts as required by the product;
– Produce high-quality interface assets;
– Execute the project including creating the ideas, contribute in strategic and producing the good quality of visual works;
– Analyze the User experience and propose improvements.
– At least 2 years of experience in designing for both web and mobile as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
– Academic background in art, design or equivalent programs.
– Knowledge of visual language: texture, color theory, dimension, scale, perspective, shade, composition depth of field, proportion
– Portfolio of completed design projects;
– Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
– Comfortable working in small teams as well as running projects independently;
– High maturity in personal skills as well as teamwork methodologies;
– Fast learning and effective communication;
– Ready to take on new initiatives in fast-paced environments;
– Knowledge or experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain is a plus.
The cool perks & benefits:
- Competitive Income: Negotiated depending on capacity.
- Endless Personal Growth Opportunity.
- Being kept up to date with new products of Defi, Blockchain, and the market.
- Amazing Teammates: Working directly with the BODs and receiving specialist knowledge is a great opportunity to level up. Additionally, working directly with global partners is a chance to contribute to your professional development.
- A World-Class Company Culture: Entrepreneurship – Ownership – Innovation.
LOCATION AND WORKING TIME
- Location: Work from home or in the office at MG Building, 38D Lam Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (depending on candidates’ situation).
- Working time: Flexible from Monday to Saturday
To apply, please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject for job application email: KYROS| Video editor – [Your full name]
If interested, DM to share this opportunity: