Remote, New York City, or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ancient8 is Vietnam’s largest blockchain gaming guild with teams in Vietnam, US, and China. Ancient8 is backed by Dragonfly Capital, Pantera Capital, Hashed, Mechanism Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Alameda Research, Animoca Brands, among others. Ancient8 has provided scholarships and educational opportunities for tens of thousands of blockchain gaming community members in Vietnam and globally.
We are seeking an experienced SEO Content Writer to collaborate with our analytics and SEO team to identify the topics with the most potential, develop story ideas, then produce top-quality, search-optimized content to expand Ancient8 reach to global size They’ll also regularly refresh some articles, ensuring the content is accurate and up to date and contributing your abilities to the growth of Ancient8’s on the journey to reach, educate, and empower the next 100 million Metaverse citizens with Blockchain.
- Based on keywords, develop story ideas, provide good service journalism and align with strategic content goals.
- Explore new ways to repackage and deliver educational content to a mainstream audience.
- Coordinate with the Analytics team on keywords to prioritize.
- Optimize content articles on Ancient8’s Social Media to maximize SEO audience.
- Sample research content: bit.ly/ANCIENT8-RESEARCH
- Update existing content, such as inserting keywords, links and images, and refining content body and metadata.
- Other duties at the discretion of the SEO Manager.
- 2+ years of experience as a writer or editor.
- Thoroughly familiarity with SEO concepts such as keywords, difficulty level, impressions, pagerank, domain authority, alt text, etc.
- Excel skills or a strong will to learn Excel & analytical frameworks
- Experience with content management systems.
- Competitive salary and token package.
- High growth potential and strong ownership.
- Frontier knowledge on GameFi, Defi, and Blockchain.
- Remote-first work environment, occasionally working from our office in New York City or attending company retreats.
To apply, please send your CV to email: email@example.com
Subject for job application email: ANCIENT8 | SEO Content Writer – [Your full name]